Blast Hole Driller/li>
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Maintain safe work environment through a variety of means including worker training and safety inspections.
• Review drilling operations and confer with Quarry Supervisor to resolve production or processing problems.
• Monitor blast rock standards to ensure blast rock finished product is of prescribed quality.
• Collaborate with Quarry Supervisor and provide suggestions or recommendations for improving drilling operations.
• Coordinate with designated Blaster and Quarry Supervisor to ensure all Drill standards are followed.
• Move drills as needed to designated locations within quarry and safely maneuver into position to drill blast holes.
• Operates drill as needed to drill holes according to drill pattern.
• Maintain bits, hammers and steel tubes and can change steels as needed.
• Inspect and maintain drill s mechanisms, lubricant systems and fluid levels.
• Prepare and maintain production reports and maintenance records.
• Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
• Make minor repairs by replacing gaskets, filters, hoses, etc.
• Complete drilling reports as required.
• Coordinates and maintains drilling supplies inventory
• Assists in drill and blast pattern design layout.
• Set up and adjust machines and equipment.
• Must be able to obtain a valid CDL
• Must be able to travel as needed.
• Operate other quarry equipment as directed by Quarry Supervisor
• Driver’s License required.
Con-Agg of MO, LLC is an EEO employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.Quarry Application Blast Hole Driller Job Duties