Ready Mix Batchman/li>
The Batchman is responsible for mixing ingredients to make concrete, transporting mixed concrete, maintaining and cleaning the batch plant, silos and mixer.
• Read and follow instructions, procedures and schedules as outlined in various batch plant manuals, update manuals as needed. Ask for help if you have questions. Oversee and/or perform daily batch plant, mixer and general clean up, etc.
• Keep batch plant operational at all times, meaning properly maintained and an adequate inventory of batching materials.
• Communicate with Plant Manager, Plant Superintendent and/or Project Managers on pours.
• Maintain compliance regarding all aspects of the batch plant and batch plant clean up.
• Turn Batch Tickets and all other received tickets in daily.
• Perform monthly inventory of concrete batching materials and provide report to Accounting Dept.
• Always work safely and follow all established Con-Agg of MO, LLC-Columbia Ready Mix safety policies, including lock-out/tag-out procedures.
• Make sure the batching office is maintained as an office and not used as a breakroom, no smoking or unauthorized personnel.
• Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
Con-Agg of MO, LLC is an EEO employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.Ready Mix Batchman Job Duties