Ready Mix Concrete for Mid-MO
Finding the right product is paramount to your overall satisfaction.
Standard mixes, including:
- 3000 psi - Mostly used for footings and residential applications
- 3500 psi - Most commonly used for flatwork, footings and foundations
- 4000 psi - Most commonly used for slabs on grade, walls and commercial parking lots
- 4500 psi - Recommended for suspended garage floors and other elevated structures
- 5000 psi - Most commonly used for projects where high strength is critical
Concrete additives can improve the overall workability of a concrete mix by enhancing certain properties allowing you to achieve a variety of results.
Some of the additives we use include:
- Air entrainment - Helps prevent freeze/thaw cracking
- Fly ash - Commonly added to the cement portion of the mix
- Water reducer - Gives concrete more workability without weakening the mix
- Superplasticizers - Allows high slump concrete without added water
- Retarder - Slows the curing process for long-distance delivery or to give the contractor more time to work the concrete
- Accelerators - Increases the rate of early strength development and/or shortens setting time
- Fiber - Protects against plastic shrinkage and cracking.
- Structural Fiber - Reinforces concrete and potentially reduces the cost of wire mesh
- Corrosion Inhibitors - Reduces the corrosion of steel reinforcement
- Water Proofing - Allows for water proofing of concrete slabs
- Hot & Chilled water - Allows placement of concrete during extreme temperatures
High Early Mixes
When design strength needs to be achieved in less than 28 days, our MoDOT-approved High Early mixes will achieve design strength in 7 or as few as 3 days. Our High Early mixes get strength fast to help you complete the job faster.
We offer specialty mixes such as lightweight concrete, colored concrete, exposed aggregate and many others.
We offer many concrete products including curing compounds, sealers, loop ties, chairs, anchor bolts, rebar (pre-cut lengths or by the ton) and expansion joints. One call and we will deliver to your jobsite.
Columbia Ready Mix recycles concrete into decorative and structural blocks of various sizes and patterns. See Patterns and Prices
Columbia Ready Mix can even handle your small landscaping needs offering decorative rock of various types and sizes.